Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Season's 52 - Perimeter



Goat cheese, onion and artichoke flatbread.

Back in December I had lunch with some colleagues at Season's 52 - Perimeter. I'd heard good things about this restaurant, which has 2 Atlanta locations and about ten other locations, many in Florida. Every menu item is under 475 calories, which is nice to know, but even better, taste is not sacrificed for the health-conscious! I really enjoyed the Maple Leaf Farms duck chop salad (below) as well as the flatbread (great for sharing) and dessert. My dining companions all seemed to enjoy their selections as well. The atmosphere is busy, yet subdued and the gas logs burning in the front of the restaurant add a nice touch. I'd love to come back and try dinner here. Prices are a bit on the high side, but everything was really delicious!



Duck salad - pre-lift. The salads were both brought this way - a neat presentation.



Duck salad - post-lift.



Housemade Sonoma goat cheese ravioli.



Tamarind salmon salad.



Carmelized sea scallops.



Mini-dessert choices. I tried the delicious key lime pie (2nd from bottom on right).

Seasons 52 on Urbanspoon

3 Comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE this place! How did you manage to just get one dessert! Ha! I always get THREE OR FOUR! Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Now this is scary. The day you publish a review of Seasons 52, I decided to publish a set of new Seasons 52 photos.

More than any other food blogger around here, it's like deja vu *^^*.

FnS.

Amy said...

@ Heather - yes, it was difficult not to have another dessert, but I was with co-workers so I restrained myself!

@ FnS - Very scary indeed! I'm loving all the Jamaican posts - I need to come try some of those places!