To celebrate the New Year and the launch of their new line of Miso Tonkotsu Ramen bowls Genji Sushi and Whole Foods Market Charlotte (6610 Fairview Rd) are thrilled to present Ramen Noodle Night on Wednesday, February 6 from 6-8PM. Guests are invited to bring a friend and enjoy two bowls for the price of one, or one bowl for $4.50.
A few facts about these delicious ramen bowls:
- The Miso Tonkotsu Ramen combines two of the most popular and beloved flavors of ramen: Tonkotsu pork broth and Miso broth
- The bowls comes with two delicious topping options: Shrimp Tempura and Roasted Pork (Chāshū).
- Unlike freeze-dried ramen options, these delicious bowls are made daily by Genji chefs
- These bowls are delicious prepared on-site, or finished at home with hot water
- Amy on Food will be trying the ramen bowls soon - stay tuned!