Thursday, October 16, 2008

Housewarming!

After living in my new place for nearly 6 months, I decided it was time for a housewarming. I made some food and invited lots of folks over to tour the house and have a bite to eat. It was a lovely day so we were able to keep the windows open, which was nice, and guests enjoyed the back patio.



Cherry blue cheese chicken salad (homemade), shrimp salad (Costco - it's really good there!), croissants, goat cheese with grapes, crackers and fig chutney, chips, guacamole and salsa.



Oatmeal raisin cookies and magic cookie bars.



Ruth made me a beautiful flower arrangement.



The back yard - hasn't ever looked this good, before or since!



Back patio, second view.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
I just discovered your blog and really enjoy your posts. As I was skimming, it appears as though we may live in the same neighborhood. I am a resident of Georgetown of Atlanta, and from the posts of your housewarming - it seems you are, too? At any rate, I dig the blog - please keep up the great work!

Amy said...

Tessa,

I'm glad you enjoy the blog. I don't live in your neighborhood, but mine must look very similar! Thanks for commenting.

- Amy :)