Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hanukkah/Birthday Part Dos

As the holidays approached we headed to Charlotte, my hometown, for some Hanukkah and birthday celebrations. We also attended a very neat Hindu wedding (see above post). It seemed like we were carried from one party to the next, celebrating with my dad's office, then a family Hanukkah party, then with my friend getting married and then for my birthday. Luckily my big day was not over yet!



Cooking latkes in Charlotte.



Amy with Cousin George.



Sticky rice with mango birthday "cake" from Monsoon Thai Restaurant - this is one of my very favorite desserts!



Calvin opening one of his presents as Grandma Sarah looks on.



The real cake! My mom's yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I'm feeling pretty good as you can see!

0 Comments: