Friday, December 10, 2010

Taka Sushi Lunch



Sashimi Lunch.

After hearing about Taka Sushi Cafe and reading Chef Taka's blog from time to time I finally had an opportunity to venture there for lunch. Lunch service was recently added, which is helpful for me since I work in Buckhead. It is also helpful for the wallet because lunch is most certainly less expensive than dinner. Overall I enjoyed what I had and the fish was fresh. I would have loved a scallop or shrimp to be included also on the sashimi plate. I still hope to try this place for dinner sometime. I've noticed that Chef Taka serves up some home-style Japanese specialties similar to what my host mother made for me when I studied near Osaka in 2003. I am going to have to try their curry rice!



Spicy Tuna Roll.



Soup and Salad.

Taka Sushi Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked this place. I've toyed with the Urban Spoon "really likes" with this place, as well.

FnS.