Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Truffles Birthday Lunch



The cutest creamer!

My law firm celebrate several birthdays at the new Truffles Cafe, formerly Ruby Tuesday, on Lenox Road across from Lenox Square. While I am usually hesitant about chain restaurants, Truffles made an overall good impression. While the restaurant is owned by the same parent company that owns Ruby Tuesday, there are only four locations - three of which are in the Hilton Head area.

The Atlanta location offers valet parking and includes a nice bar. The place was pretty crowded when we visited, a popular spot for business lunches. We had excellent service during our visit and the food was surprisingly good, although nothing too out of the ordinary. The coconut shrimp were quite tasty and I loved the frozen Oreo pie. Otherwise the food I tasted was OK but not great - the sweet potato fries were not piping hot and one person who ordered the chicken pot pie declared it bland.

We admired the cow creamers so much the manager let one member of our party buy one at a very reasonable price - very nice! Overall I recommend Truffles for those who are not very adventurous or for a group or business meal. I have not tried their dinner service so if I do I will update this post.





Coconut Shrimp.



Spinach salad with Chicken.



Crab cake with Sweet Potato Fries.



BBQ Chicken.



Chicken Pot Pie.



Key Lime Pie and Oreo Ice Cream Pie.

Truffles Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

We go to our Truffles in Bluffton,SC & enjoy the meatloaf. I would never order this out usually, but tasted my husbands and it was very good. Their tomato bisque soup is also good. Hope your next trip there is good.