Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sushi Itto



Smokey Mountain Roll.

We recently tried the newly opened Sushi Itto in the shopping center at the corner of LaVista an Briarcliff. The restaurant features light wood and a long sushi bar. We sat at a table and tried the gyoza and several of the rolls. The spicy tuna was good and although at times I prefer to stick with simple sushi combinations, the special rolls we tried pleased the palate. I didn't have any nigri sushi yet but that is usually my test: the taste of the plain raw salmon, white tuna and yellowtail. I'm glad this place has joined the neighborhood since there are not many moderately priced good sushi places around in town Atlanta.



Gyoza. Good but not quite like the ones I had in Japan!



Spicy Tuna Roll and Tiger Roll.

Sushi Itto on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: