Sunday, April 13, 2008

Frank Ma's (Dinho)

So today I had the chance to check out Frank Ma's Chinese restaurant, located in Atlanta's very own Chinatown, which is more like a shopping center than a neighborhood.


Fortunately, I was with a big group so we tried several wonderful dishes including the famous Shanghai soup dumplings, chive filled pancake, shrimp (basic dish), 3 cup chicken with great garlic, and a few more things... My favorites were the fish cooked in hot oil and the eggplant with garlic sauce. Shamefully I did not take any photos, but I am going to get back to blogging on a regular basis... I promise!

Afterwards a few of us went into the food court where freshly steamed ducks are for sale. I might have bought one if I hadn't been stuffed but I did save room for a snowcone from SunO.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I the the leftover spicy fish with rice at lunch. It was even more delish, Amy...