Monday, November 10, 2008

Highland Bakery Time

One of my favorite brunch places is Highland Bakery, where we enjoyed a laid back Saturday brunch. Although the wait can be long here, we were seated in about 15 minutes. Since it's hard to decide between sweet and salty, I always enjoy sharing one of each with my dining companion. This time Calvin & I split the Burrito de Huevos, which were delicious, and the sweet potato pancakes, very sweet and also very delicious. The cinnamon rolls look enticing as do the lunch sandwiches. I will definitely be back here soon to sample more from the diverse menu.



Burrito de Huevos with Avocado, served with black beans & spicy salsa.



Sweet potato pancakes with brown sugar syrup.


Highland Bakery
655 Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
(404) 586-0772



Highland Bakery on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: