Saturday, December 20, 2008

Birthday Part Uno

To begin celebrating my birthday I went out with several girl friends to Six Feet Under at their new location on Memorial Drive (only block or two east of their original location). The shrimp and grits were tasty, but my favorite item here is still the fish stew. The new setup is nice, with a huge bar area and more seating. We still waited about 20-30 minutes for a table for 5. For dessert we shared a key lime pie and a brownie sundae of some kind. We also tasted the Guinness Ice Cream, which was by far the most unique flavor I've had in awhile. I really liked it and I am not a big beer fan. I guess I need the cream to balance out the beery taste!




Gifts from friends during our dinner at Six Feet Under.



Shrimp & Grits.


Six Feet Under on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: