Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Grindhouse Killer Burgers and Auburn Curb Market



Apache Burger with Fries - so yummy!

I finally had a chance to try Grindhouse Killer Burgers, located inside the Sweet Auburn Curb Market, with a colleague on a windy weekday downtown. I could not resist the peanut butter chocolate milkshake, which was so worth the calories. To me there's something about eating a burger and fries with a milkshake - I so seldom eat red meat, when I do, it's nice to have the whole package.

I tried the Apache burger: house roasted green chiles, grilled onions and pepper-jack cheese - and I think I chose the best one. Wow. This burger is seriously tasty. I also feel nostalgic about crinkle cut fries and these did not disappoint. The onion rings were okay, but did not amaze me.



Euro-Style Burger with Onion Rings.



Frequent visitor card with peanut butter chocolate milkshake.

While we were waiting for our food - we did not have to wait long, but apparently the line is sometimes extremely long - I took a look around Sweet Auburn Curb Market. There are some unique food stands as well as retail shops inside. I saw a Jamaican place as well as cooked to order seafood that I'd like to try. I'm not so sure about using all parts of the pig, but if you need a pig's ear or knuckle, this is your place! There are also produce stands and an organic stand selling eggs and cheeses.



Seafood for sale!



Crabs!



All parts of the pig sold here.

Grindhouse Killer Burgers on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: