Friday, December 18, 2009

Big City Bread Cafe - Athens



Berry tart - delicious!

After an early morning court hearing in Athens, I ventured to Big City Bread Cafe at the recommendation of Take Thou Food. I really enjoyed this place's vibe, including all of the solitary diners reading newspapers and the cute courtyard in front. Everything I sampled was tasty - and it got me back on the road to Atlanta! I'd love to come here again for a more substantial meal 0r to purchase some of the delicious-looking bread, available in whole loaves for purchase.



Smoked salmon and egg biscuit - it really hit the spot!



Outside of the cafe there is a cute courtyard with tables.

Big City Bread Cafe on Urbanspoon

2 Comments:

nopham said...

Enjoyed your blog very much! We're leaving on our eating trip thru Columbus, GA, Savannah, and Charleston, SC, Tybee Island...will go to Macon Road BBQ after reading your blog. Thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.