Monday, December 07, 2009

Crepe Cellar Kitchen - Charlotte, NC



While in Charlotte a few weeks ago, I tried out Crepe Cellar Kitchen for Sunday lunch. Located in the NoDa (North Davidson) district, this is a welcome addition to Charlotte's continuing culinary expansion.

I really enjoyed my lunch here, especially the savory and sweet crepes. The butter sugar crepe is simplicity at its best and the Nutella banana a serious chocolate-lover's indulgence. I would definitely like to come back here, at least for dessert!



Calvin's fish & chips.



Cellar burger.



Ham and Gruyere Crepe with Potatoes.


Special omelet of the day with sausage.



Spinach and wild mushroom crepe with goat cheese and chicken - very tasty.



Nutella and banana crepe. We also tried the butter sugar crepe.



Full bar.

Crepe Cellar Kitchen & Pub on Urbanspoon

3 Comments:

Jessica said...

Mario and I visited here one evening a few months ago(there's a blog post draft somewhere around here...). The wait was super long, but I liked the food as well. Strangely enough though, neither of us ordered crepes! So I'd like to try dessert too!

Cast iron cooking utensils said...

There are a number of different sizes and shapes available Cookware foundry. In previous casting time iron cookware began as a simple pot, and then develop a pan with a lid on it. So cast iron is an excellent choice for your smart kitchen.
This cookware is the best option for people who love the outdoor kitchen for Cast Iron Cookware kept well when exposed to all weather elements. Its strong metal surface is not affected by any type of cooking temperatures. These cookware are hallmarks of sturdy metal smelting promotes gentle heat distribution.

wine production said...

Hi I liked your information is very interesting ... these blogs about such interesting topics and I think I should love to offer more of these items as excellent ... thanks for the post