Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Portofinos - Eastway in Charlotte



Perfect calamari.



Bruschetta - delicious and full of garlic.



Shrimp Fradiavolo - my standby.

My favorite Italian place in Charlotte is Portofino. They have several locations including in east Charlotte and in south Charlotte on Park Road. The Eastway location is nostalgic for me as I went there on occasion as a youngster. The bread is fabulous - served warm with real butter. I also really like the orange colored dressing that they serve with their salads. If you're ever in the mood for Italian in Charlotte, you should definitely give this a try.



Eggplant Parmigian.



Salmon Mediterraneo - I was a bit disappointed with this - not sure what the bits of meat all over the dish are.



Grilled salmon salad with the delicious house dressing.

Portofino Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: