Saturday, April 03, 2010

Rosebud



Buttermilk Fried Springer Mountain Chicken.

I am very pleased with Rosebud's transformation since it changed from Food 101. While some of the same dishes remain, the menu is revamped and in my opinion, offers much more than before. I've been for brunch and lunch now, and both meals were pleasing. The folks in my office celebrated at Rosebud for lunch when I took these photos. I definitely plan on returning soon for another meal. I also like that they have floats and Mexican Coke - a real treat!



Blue Plate Special: Slow Roasted Chicken with green beans and mac and cheese with dried cranberries - sounds odd but was very tasty.



Soups, from left: New England Clam Chowder, Butternut Squash Soup and Sweet Potato Soup (actually not sure which is which, but both were delicious).



Fried Egg Sandwich with good Fries.



Seared Scallop and Local Arugula Salad - yum, and glad they are concentrating on the "local".



Drunken Cherry Bread Pudding - look at the cute milk pitcher!



Mexican Coca-Cola Cake - delicious.

Rosebud on Urbanspoon

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! I can't wait to give Rosebud a try.