Monday, June 14, 2010

9 Sons Rising - Biscuits, Jams and Dessert Toppings



Blueberry Ice Cream topping and Peach Preserves.

I was recently offered complimentary samples of preserves and ice cream topping from 9 Sons Rising, a South Carolina based company run by two entrepreneurs who happen to have 9 sons between them. They also offer biscuits, sold at New York Butcher Shoppe and at Whole Foods across the south. I am looking forward to getting my hands on some biscuits soon so I can try the peach preserves with the signature biscuits, currently offered in five flavors including "blue cheese", "devil" and "sweet potato". In the mean time, I've enjoyed the blueberry topping on ice cream and combined with maple syrup as a French toast topping.



Paula Kavolus and Jill Bondura with their nine sons.

0 Comments: