Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do It Today (or Tomorrow) - Taste & Tour of Cheshire Bridge



Last night I had the privilege to attend the Taste & Tour of Cheshire Bridge event, which continues through Thursday evening. Not only did I sample some wonderful foods, register for some great prizes and learn more about my own neighborhood, but I met some new friends also. Another plus: proceeds go to benefit Project Open Hand. Even though I live within walking distance from all of these places, somehow (even with all the eating out I do), I had never been to several of these restaurants and businesses. Among the samples: sushi rolls, sangria, baklava, pasta with meatballs, cookies, pad thai, ginger snapper, injera with several Ethiopian dishes. We did not get to all of the restaurants as we ran out of time and we were so full! You should definitely check this out - it's a great event.

0 Comments: