Thursday, February 17, 2011

Last NYC Post: Billy's Bakery


Treat case - I'll take one of each!
Near our friends' apartment in Chelsea is a Billy's Bakery, specializing in - you guessed it - cupcakes! We tried the yellow cake with chocolate buttercream, the red velvet with cream cheese frosting and the chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream. I'm drooling at the memory! If you are anywhere near one of their three NYC locations, this is a definite snack stop. We tried to go twice just after closing - we were up much later than our usual 9 PM bedtime while in NY - so finally enjoying their delicious cakes was truly satisfying.


Out side Billy's.



Putting the icing on the cake!

Billy's Bakery on Urbanspoon

3 Comments:

Lobster bake said...

The bunch of cup cakes look so yummy. The texture is softy and fair color.

My Event said...

Billy's bakery is one of a kind bakery that you can feel the softiness of the bread.

Honda Atlanta said...

Looks like another place I need to check out. Cupcakes are a serious weakness of mine; I like them fluffy and the frosting to be sweet but not "too" icky sweet. Billy's looks my kind of spot!