Friday, December 29, 2006

Nice House and Mountain Fun



The Biltmore Estate, Asheville, NC

During the trip to Charlotte and Atlanta we managed to make time for a quick trip up to the NC mountains. We toured the gorgeous Biltmore Estate and tasted some wines at the winery that is located on the grounds. The unseasonably warm weather only added to the delight of being in such a lovely place.
This was also an opportunity to go back and see my beloved Camp Celo, the Quaker camp I went to every summer for six years of my childhood, and our mountain house, which is located only about a mile from the camp. We even cooked dinner there, as you will see below. To me, the air always smells better up in the mountains and I look forward to visiting every time I get the chance.



Amy with goats at Camp Celo



Roaring Fork Falls near the Mount Mitchell Golf Course

0 Comments: