Friday, July 30, 2010

Cafe at Pharr Update - Still Delicious and a Lunch Favorite



Trio of chicken salads. I like it when I can share the curry and walnut.

I was invited by fellow blogger Malika to sample the delicious and healthy lunch options from Cafe at Pharr with her a few weeks ago at the original location on Pharr Road - see Malika's post here. I've posted about this place before here and it is still as good as ever! We spoke with owner, Johnny, about the cafe's growth and including additional locations in Buckhead and Brookhaven.



The croissant is heavenly! And those yogurt rolls still hit the spot - just the right touch of sweetness to finish off the meal. everything here is so fresh - that's why I love it! The chocolate chip cookies are great, too.



Curry chicken salad sandwich on fresh bread.

Cafe at Pharr on Urbanspoon

3 Comments:

Mr. Bill said...

You have beautiful pictures! Love to read your comments on good food.

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog through the AJC. I also have a blog and I live in Hoschton, Ga.

Pam said...

Oh my gosh! They all look great and so is your blog! I'm new here and will follow to see what's next!