Friday, July 13, 2012

Sweet Lorraine's Bakery - GRAND OPENING



Fruit tart - one of my very favorite desserts. Can't wait to try this one!

Welcome to Dilworth, Sweet Lorraine's Bakery! I am so excited that we now have a bakery within walking distance from my house and my office. Tomorrow (this Saturday July 14) Sweet Lorraine's hosts a Grand Opening complete with free samples from noon - 2 PM so come by and welcome owner Christine Guerriero and her team to the neighborhood! They have artisan breads, cupcakes, cookies, breakfast pastries, pies, fruit tarts and more. I am most excited about the above fruit tart and the almond croissant and tres leches cupcake!

1 Comment:

bluang3lbby said...

I am so glad I went to the grand opening. I tried their cannoli and pecan sticky buns that they were passing out and it was awesome! We also purchased a chocolate chip muffin, fruit tart and the special of the day french toast casserole. I can not say enough how much everything was so good! We also tried the chocolates and I will definitely have to come back. Only thing foodwise I was disappointed in was that they did not have any croissants. We got there around 1 and they only had 2 raspberry croissants left. I do wish their display shelves was a bit higher though because it was really hard to see the things sitting on the bottom shelf.