Thursday, August 19, 2010

US Cafe Buckhead



Hot wings with lemon pepper and fries - Special #3.

I was provided with a complimentary $10 gift certificate to check out US Cafe Buckhead. When I first received it, I was a little underwhelmed. What could $10 possibly get you? Well, it was a pleasant surprise to find that dinner for 2 can be as little as $15 - $20. Also, this place is neat, in that it has good quality burgers and wings as well as a full bar and pool tables in a smoke free environment. Quesadillas, salads and hot dogs are also featured along with turkey and veggie versions of the burger. I found the fries very fresh as well. I could see renting this place out for a party. There are two other locations in Smyrna and South Cobb - regions where I rarely venture! Another tidbit that makes US Cafe stand out: the company supports the Bert's Big Adventure non-profit charity group that helps children with chronic or terminal illness go to Disney World.



Cheeseburger - good beefy flavor.



Inside the restaurant.



Menu.

US Cafe Buckhead on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: