Friday, March 06, 2009

Midweek Potluck!

My friend Pamela graciously hosted a potluck last night. We had a nice time catching up and eating!



Kimberly brought delicious bruschetta - my favorite was the tomato & garlic.



Pamela provided delicious cheese fondue with bread cubes.



And a Mediterranean chicken and rice dish - yum!



Claudia brought a gorgeous salad - pictured here with the chicken dish.



For dessert I made Magic Cookie Pie - usually I make this sinfully sweet bars in a 13X9 cake pan, but I had a graham cracker crust handy so I made it as a pie - so easy!

Magic Cookie Pie
Ingredients:
1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
shredded flaked coconut
chocolate chips
butterscotch chips
pecan or walnut pieces
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Preparation: Layer ingredients as follows, coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts. There are no exact amounts allowed! Then pour on can of sweetened condensed milk and spread evenly over mixture. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until pie is slightly browned. Enjoy!


0 Comments: