Friday, May 15, 2009

Asian Potluck



Elizabeth's salmon laksa - love the colors and it was really tasty, too!

Last Saturday I co-hosted an Asian potluck. We sampled all the goodies pictured here as well as some additional Asian fare. Green tea ice cream rounded out the meal. We also played some great games like Train Dominoes and some different card games. Thank you again to Elizabeth and Kenn for hosting. Let's do it again soon!



Samosas - one of Meera's contributions. She also brought delicious eggplant, which was almost gone by the time I thought about photographing it!



Barrett's tofu and rice - yum!



Ben's dumplings - very tasty!



Bok choy by Kenn



I made Vietnamese chicken salad (without carrots since I forgot to bring my giant bag home from work!) - recipe here



Tofu with broccoli and green peppers by Kenn - so delicious, it was well worth the effort!

0 Comments: